Rating - 100%
30   0   0
When I upload my photos, the preview photo (the small version before it's viewed) is always the same. I know that you can change that when you upload the photos, however, it simply will not let me change it. The photo just stays the same as all the others. Has anyone else experienced that/ does anyone know what to do? Thanks for the help.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
its been going on for a while. i just click on the photo to see the real one.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
...how to upload pics from Photobucket on threads

Copy the
link from photobucket into your post. It's one of the link options in Photobucket, referred to as IMG code.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
When I upload my photos, the preview photo (the small version before it's viewed) is always the same. I know that you can change that when you upload the photos, however, it simply will not let me change it. The photo just stays the same as all the others. Has anyone else experienced that/ does anyone know what to do? Thanks for the help.

if you want to post picture from your Mr. gallery 1st choose "Original image" then click on the thumb.
picture_3.png

from photobucket and other photo site copy & paste the IMG code.
picture_1.png

onit12345

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Im having this problem also to the new photos i add, all the preview photos are the same. I think the problem is the BB Image Code but i cant figure out how to change it. Any ideas?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: