A

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

I've been fielding questions about what the benifits of joining MASNA are.

MASNA provides a lot more than just quarterly newsletters...

Here are a few benifits and projects in the works:

1) MASNA is working on projects to increase networking between clubs. MASNA is working on helping to set up interclub newsletter article exchanges and possibly interclub frag trades.

2) MASNA membership fees help send John Brandt, our USCRTF and MAC Representative, to represent US, the hobbyist, at USCRTF and other meetings.

3) MASNA has special events consultants to help clubs facilitate getting well known speakers to give lectures.

4) MASNA membership gives local clubs a say in the selection process for where each Marine Aquarium Conference of North America (MACNA) will be held. Please remember that only MASNA member clubs are able to place a request to host the conference. Your MASNA membership helps to assure that the MACNA tradition continues.

5) MASNA helps with the start up and growth of local clubs. We have people that enjoy brainstorming ideas to help clubs.

6) MASNA holds monthly online BOD meetings that all members are welcome to attend and voice opinions and get the "inside scoop" on what is going on legislatively with the hobby. MASNA really appreciates YOUR involvement and opinions!

I could go on, but there are a few benefits of membership and few things that we are working on.

If you are still curious, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I would be happy to provide more information.

Sincerely,
Lee Morey
MASNA - Membership and P.R.

MicroChip

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the info is on the MASNA website, but perhaps you could at least go over the different types of memberships that you have, and what the costs are.

Thanks,
MC

omegatron

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MicroChip":1pe1dzfb said:
I know the info is on the MASNA website, but perhaps you could at least go over the different types of memberships that you have, and what the costs are.

Thanks,
MC

Hey Rich good point. The costs are as follows:

Individual Membership $20.00 a year

Aquarium Club Membership $50.00 a year

Corporate Membership $100.00 a year.

There is a whole bunch more information that people can sift through on the site.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: