meschaefer

One to Ignore
Being offered.

Pociliopora Sp. - You will receive a nice size multibranch frag of a Pociliopora Sp. (pic below)This is an excellent starter SPS. This particular specimen was acquired from Maxpower 2112 as a small colony almost two years ago, when he took down his tank. His tank was an Advanced Aquarist tank of the month. You can see a picture of this colony at its glory (behind the purple Acro).

That pic is better than anything I can take (so look at it), but here is a current pic of part of the main colony from my tank.

PociDBTC.jpg
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa61/meschaefer2/?action=view&current=PociDBTC.jpg

Rules.

1. You must pick it up from me, I am generally only available after 8 on weekdays and live in Astoria.
2. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me a frag.
3. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don't have to) in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with MR.
4. I can change the rules of this offering.
5. And finally you must offer the first two (2) frags of this coral as MR DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same, AND post those offers in this thread so we can track the coral's lineage.

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM .

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: