Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello out there!! This is your friendly Long Island Redneck from Tennessee. I havent posted on MR in a bit so I figured I would update yall on my tank situation. I have decided to go with the 30 gal tank and 20 gal sump with all the lighting that my friend is willing to part with for 100 bucks!! Couldnt turn this down.. trust me I tried to talk my self out of going bigger than a 12 gal nano but the deal was to good to pass up. I was looking at tank stands that would match my cherry living and dining room furniture and all the ones that i liked were to dang expensive!!! So i figured I would build my own... Good thing I used to build Log Homes in TN befor I joined the Army!!!! Here are some pics of the stand.... It is still lacking the poly coating but after that she will be good to go! best part is, this stand is STURDY!!! Me and my buddy and my wife sat on this thing and it didnt budge!!! so I know I can use the same stand if i get a bigger tank! Let me know what yall think. If you want the demensions let me know or heck if you want a stand we can talk! I still have the urge to build stuff!
103_1176.bmp

103_1178.bmp

photo1.bmp

photo2.bmp

photo4.bmp

photo6.bmp

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: