IamRobG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all i've been newly turned from freshwater to saltwater and was told about this site through a friend (rookie07). Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 58 bowfront saltwater, just fish and rock right now as its only been about 2 1/2 months since i started with salt and a 125 Freshwater.

Saltwater-65lbs live rock, 1 red scooter blenny, 1 lawnmower blenny, 2 clownfish, 1 blue hippo tang (baby), 1 green wrasse, 1 horseshoe crab, 1 copperband butterfly, 1 blue and yellow damsel, 1 lobster, 6 turbo snails, about 10 little snails, 1 dwarf flame angel, 1 foxface rabbit and i think thats it.

Freshwater-1 Alligator gar (14 inches), 2 adult oscars (12 inches) 2 pleco's, 1 redtail catfish.

I know the saltwater is a little stacked but since the Gar is about 3 months away from outgrowing my tank and can barely make the turn around now, and i've tank raised him since he was about 3 inches i'm gonna sell everything in the freshwater tank and convert it to saltwater.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
hey robg welocme i too am new to this all after converting to salt from cichlids(frontosas) i have an all glass 54 gallon bowfront with the ai sol led light setup and i have a few of the same like the zebra turbo snails, the clowns, a blue hippo tang some damsels and a scooter blenny named kreapy franky, lol i hope you like this sight as much as the rest of us and i hope if you have any questions that you get your answers quick and efficiently, so good luck with your tank and be well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: