FocusReefing

Just a podcaster from Queens
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone! Im new to MR and looking forward to learning alot. Im still in the process of setting up my 72g bowfront. This will be my first marine aquarium. So far the only equipment I have aquired is a 30g sump with built in skimmer. Any advise on equipment purchases and how to get started stocking my tank would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Be careful trying to put that sump in your stand. If your stand is a standard aga pine with a curve that follows the curve of the tank. it will only fit in through the top before you put the tank on the stand.
Welcome to MR

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Welcome to MR!

Please read the forum dedicated to Beginners and ask as many questions as you like.
As for your purchases be they dry goods or animals there are great vendors here and of course there is also lots of nice friendly people selling used equipment at extremely reasonable prices.

Please do yourself a huge favor and research before buying anything, especially live animals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: