tacson

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
im starting my saltwater tank too im from bronx . for all filipinos out there who wants to chip in im buying fish from phils. its gonna be cheaper there . call me 201 993 5085 or email [email protected] anyone can join me ... just hit me a message ...

Last edited:

ThuGGY

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude im starting my saltwater tank too im from bronx also maybe we can meet up and talk . for all filipinos out there who wants to cheap in im buying fish from phils. its gonna be cheaper there . call me 201 993 5085 or email [email protected] anyone can join me ... just hit me a message ...

Can you get me "Dalagang BukiD"?

18oreefer

+270
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
tank looks like your off to a good start. welcome. i dont know if you want to come all the way out to nnj but ill hook up a fellow m reefer with some rock for 3$ lb
GetAttachment.jpg

most of the big stuff is gone but i dont think you need that size. pm me if your interested.

gordon

p.s. you will be consumed by the reef sickness.
p.s.s. the rock was only tanken out of heated water for the pics.

tacson

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
to all pinoy out there can someone help me with my 180 gallon tank all you gotta do is look at it then tell me what i did wrong .... im in the bronx pelham parkway or call me 201 993 5085

TheOrganical1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome dude, a bit of advice, Try and buy everything from here, used stuff, especially live stock is better and cheaper. Just remember that when you upgrade your tank (because you will). But us Morris Park reefers need to get up. I'm always lookin for someone local in the hobby. Welcome again and good luck with ur tank. And if you have any emergencies let me know.

~Dan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: