hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
he there, i was looking into my fuge and i saw a few pods, I'm stoked. :splitspin. no i was wondering what the best way to get more, how can i aid their reproduction?Thanks, my amphipods are really reproducing too, i see babies at night.:splitspin.

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Giving them a little phyto might help. Some of them eat it, others eat film alge. If you don't have it already, put some chaeto in your fuge. They like to hide in it.

yea im surching for some free cheato that i can get locally but none so far. yea they seem to eat the algae on the glass.

thanks guys, p.s if you have anything free to give a noob ill take it. hehehe:shhh:

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
yea im surching for some free cheato that i can get locally but none so far. yea they seem to eat the algae on the glass.

thanks guys, p.s if you have anything free to give a noob ill take it. hehehe:shhh:

Post a thread requesting some chaeto and I'll bet you someone here will have some extra they'll give you. The stuff grows really fast as long as it has light.

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
i am in the bronx 10465. I can give you a used filter sock on my tank. it has hundreds of pods in it.. just stick it in your tank for a day or two or shake it and they will all come out. i have a dirty sock right now. thanks. marc 347.614.1814

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: