Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey guys,

quick question... I am on the verge of making some changes to my tank. I will be adding a hang on filter to the back of the 12 gallon and then hanging my new lights from the ceiling. I will need to cover the back of my tank so that you can't see the filter through the acrylic. What is that layer of adhesive called so that I can buy some to cover the inner workings that will be behind my tank.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Or you can use the background you buy by the inch at the LFS and use sea-view. Its a gel you spread on the background and then squeegie the background on the tank to get the bubbles out. If you ever want to remove or change your background the gel never dries so you just peel off the current background at the time put a little more on the new background and redo like the first time.

But paint is also good like Mike suggested

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I wont tell you what product its going to remind you of when you use it lol. Buy a couple of tubes just in case. If you cant get air bubbles in a specific area to go away you need more gel in that spot. Youll get the hang of it after your all slimy hehe.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: