NYCEnglish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've selling RBTAs for a few years and this is my last one (closing down my tank). It's about 3 years old and in the 3-4" range when open.

It is the one in the top left of the pic.

These really are healthy nice looking specimens.

Price is $40 picked up in midtown Manhattan.

Thanks.

IMG_8040.png

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
I have a bad habit , when i buy some , i test all water parameters from seller bag, even from my friends , i have to say ........you the champion , all the time , best water parameters in your selling water bag. Healthy , nice color stuff.
Buy with confidence.

NYCEnglish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have a bad habit , when i buy some , i test all water parameters from seller bag, even from my friends , i have to say ........you the champion , all the time , best water parameters in your selling water bag. Healthy , nice color stuff.
Buy with confidence.
Thanks @vio for the kind words. This anemone is the great, great, great-grandchild one of the nems I got from you many years ago. To this day, your tank is the best I've ever seen.

• Love
Reactions: vio

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Thanks @vio for the kind words. This anemone is the great, great, great-grandchild one of the nems I got from you many years ago. To this day, your tank is the best I've ever seen.
Thank You.
Good food , quality water, salt , lights = healthy , nice color corals, you know this ,lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: