NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
too much meaning it's alot more then i needed, the in180 is rated stocked for a 180g i have it on a 80g it really allows me to feed more but if i didnt feed as much and had alot less fish it wouldnt keep as much of a head as it would strip my system faster, best to get a skimmer that fits the system for optimal performance

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
go with bermuda aquatics I have only heard great things about them,they never clog and saltwater critters sells them for a pretty good price,support our local vendors. The bps-3c is what I would recommend they have it for 290 I just saw it elsewhere for 350 good luck

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
euroreef is over priced, used to be a huge fan of their skimmer, but after having had 15 or so skimmers, im sold on the vertex, the in 180 kicks my c8-2's butt, and same size skimmer height and body. not a fan of the bermuda, plus use's more electric mag 7 or 9, another decent skimmer for that size is the swc 160

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
you got close to same gallonage as me, but i also have 13 fish and feed 3 cubes a day. i really do love this skimmer, even though i was a recirc skimmer if interested in a 180 lmk

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
ok everyone than you for the input just paid for the magus NAC-6 should be here by tuesday wednesday for the latest will let you all know how it goes got it from TB Aquatics. once again thanks to all BIG THANKS TO DCG1286 good looking man for all the help

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
ok everyone than you for the input just paid for the magus NAC-6 should be here by tuesday wednesday for the latest will let you all know how it goes got it from TB Aquatics. once again thanks to all BIG THANKS TO DCG1286 good looking man for all the help

Never a problem :) Anytime!!! I am sure that skimmer will work out for you VERY nicely. :birthday:

dang after all the ? he gets the thanks lol lmk how it works out

Sorry to steal your thunder Rick ... :eek: :tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: