NanoPerson67

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya i knowjimmy1rider is joking =) he has helped me ALOT, and i know he does it just to be friendly.. on the other hand there's some people (not giving names) that r just plain rude .... (*cough, *cough) - dakotakid....

and yes beerfish i do listen... i didnt listen at the beginning like a month ago when i was just starting out because i was new and i thought i was doing everything perfect... but i wasnt.. please stop bothering me about not listening because i do!!! if i dint listen my tank would have crashed by now... i am listening but i cant listen to what u say because u never give my answers anymore.. just answers like ( u dont listen).. well i am going to listen now.. i know it takes time and patience in this hobby.. i know more things go wrong that rite.. plz stop commenting about listening because you only help spark up peoples attitudes..

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
For the record, BEERFISH is a very nice in person. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, and kind...but on here (MR.com) he seems to be at his breaking point with noobs. Dont take it personally

Last edited:

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
For the record, BEERFISH is a very nice in person. He is knowledgeable, intelligent, and kind...but on here (MR.com) he seems to be at his breaking point with noobs. Dont take it personally

Thanks... I'm not at a breaking point with noobs at all, I just don't like when people give advice and it's not taken.

Nano... What book did you get? Or read at the library?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: