autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
ill choose the picotope because its glass....
but theres alot of other small tanks that would be better like the nanocubes,biocubes,aquapods...
they have 6 gallon to 29g sizes with better filtration and lighting....plus more water is better....i wouldnt recommend it if its your first tank

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
ill choose the picotope because its glass....
but theres alot of other small tanks that would be better like the nanocubes,biocubes,aquapods...
they have 6 gallon to 29g sizes with better filtration and lighting....plus more water is better....i wouldnt recommend it if its your first tank

not my first tank. i have a 10 and 20 gallon and i just want this for my desk heh

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The deco has twice the light and twice the flow, but the pico looks nicer...Perhaps getting your own stuff for the pico, and yes, glass>acrylic

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I don't want to speak in the NEGATIVE about another product so I won't. Each tank has it's own pro's and con's but keep in mind that bow front tanks are hard to clean without actually going in with a razor or scraper and actually doing it. I have a 24 aquapod now and had a 12g pod setup as well I will tell you that they are both great tanks but you need to be vigilant with care of your livestock because a little swing in a parameter can throw that tank out of whack very quickly.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: