Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Hi all, just getting to grow corals now, and was wondering what the market is like with this LPS. I see torches are selling like hot cakes, high prices, different species, (likely controlled by Indonesian farmers). Hammers seem to be getting a little of the halo effect and I see the regular frogspawn, which I was selling for $5 a head 5 years ago, now going for a lot more. Again due to this halo effect on imports, due to global warming, coral reef die off, import restrictions for the past year. Anyway, I'm interested in compact sized frogspawn and more specifically the octocorals. Anyone seen any interesting samples out there? what are the prices like? Thanks. I don't want to over pay when I do stumble upon one.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Fortunately or unfortunately depending if your a buyer or seller all Euphyillia are getting good money. The good news is they’re a lot more species available now then there were years ago. I have a large colony of a yellow tip Octospawn that I just sold out of the frags. I also have a Peach Octospawn that I’m growing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Nice, what's the price ranges on those? I've been keeping an eye out for them in shops, but really have no idea if they are worth 25 or 75 a head. Of all the LPS, I decided i prefer the more compact size of frog and October spawn. Torches are nice, but those sweepers...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: