cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am looking for a pair of true percula clownfish for a friend/client of mine. I just helped him re-setup his 110g in wall system. Really came out nicely I will post some pictures soon. I discussed with him picking out some nice clowns but he really likes the 'classic' true perc's. If anyone has a pair looking for a great home please let me know. Thanks in advance.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I had a pair for a long time that came from a theatre on broadway that was changing productions. They must have been like 8 years old. Sold them to a member here (very reasonable to ensure a great home) but absolutely loved those fish. Now I have a trio of some sort of blacker ice that started laying (one male two females). I got them from someone who had to break his tank down but I told him whenever he is ready he can have them back.

jacobchemical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If this is the pair you are referring too they are doing great. They are in my main tank and by far my favorite pair. Thanks again.

I had a pair for a long time that came from a theatre on broadway that was changing productions. They must have been like 8 years old. Sold them to a member here (very reasonable to ensure a great home) but absolutely loved those fish. Now I have a trio of some sort of blacker ice that started laying (one male two females). I got them from someone who had to break his tank down but I told him whenever he is ready he can have them back.

Attachments

• IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 80

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Still looking my friend is not really into the designer stuff just likes the classics. Pickup or delivery in Brooklyn or not too far away as its getting cold to be on my motorcycle and not so worried about me but the fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: