D

DEEPWATER

ok Looking for Live rock ,,i will need it next week after frag swap,,
i need more hollow pieces then solid ones ,so if you have nay for sale ,,Fully cured,no apitaisa ,or majonos on the rock plz ,have no time for cleaning or fighting them in my tank ,,
if you have any for sale ,for about 2 bux a lbs ,,pm me ,or leave a trail on my trhead ,,thx ronen

got my rock no need ,thx guys

Last edited:

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ronen,

Here are pics of my rocks. 65lbs of LR- $150
IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
are they in a tank ,or in a bucket ,,cured ? how long where they in a tank that was running ? and only looking ot spend about 120 ,if you like ,,LMK ,,
oh ,,,i can only pick it up tuesday or wed,,my tank wont be ready till then ,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
stingnyc said:
The rock is cured and in a buket with circulated water. The only catch is that I must sell it all in 1 shot.

-Steve
would you take 120 for all of it ,,and can we meet on tuesday or wed,,?

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
you try craigs list there are a bunch of peeps sellling tanks . and you could give them a try as too wheteher or not theyll part out on just the rock

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
ok ,,ill take any amount ,,20 from one 20 form another ,,10 from some else ,,anyone ,,no rock ,,oh boy ,,i bet as soon as i buy some ,,,some will have for sale ,,never fails ,,,lol

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
oh where oh where is my 60 lbs of rock oh where oh were hs it gone ,,,bump bump ,,,no one...

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
I saw Steve's live rock and they look really good, maybe we can divide it amongst a coupla people... :smokin:
i saw them ,,i onlyliked about 30 lbs of the rock ,and the rest i didnt want ,
the rock that has the corallin on it ,the other didnt like ,also want to buy it but he want to sell it all one shot ,

if you want the other half ill do it ,LMK ,but only the fiji rock i need or want ,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Deanos said:
thx Deanos ,but i asked him about that rock ,,he told me its full of algea ,so im not interested in it ,dont have the time to fight the algea ,scrub or other thing like that ,thx thou ..
im gonna order from online ,seems it will be easier and better ,for now

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: