bigbbinthehouse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be upgrading to a T5 fixture at the end of January, (yes, it's early, want to get the money together w/o my wife killing me):fishhit:

here is what i am looking for: a quality 4' 6 or 8 bulb fixture for my 90g tank w/6-8 quality bulbs, preferably tek lights (from reading here, they are among the best). I have some coral now, but want to get the "good stuff" in my tank and the pc lights i have now just don't cut it. Here is what I have in my tank now, rose anemone, rbta, frogspawn, pink birds nest, green birds nest, some puple tipped acro, hairy mushrooms. I am looking to spend btw $500-600 including shipping, if it can't be shipped, I can p/u.

bigbbinthehouse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pm's replied to, that's why I came here first.

I LOVED Zanymaster's lights and as recommened were Aquactinics TX5.
here is a link for them, would any vendor be able to at least match their price? BTW, I would need the riser brackets. (rather give to someone here than to anyone else)

On a side note, which 5 bulbs should I choose?

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
bigbb,

Do you ever travel up to Long Island (11596) or Connecticut (06492)? If so, I have a new 48" TX5 that I am not using and would sell it for $400. I can probably stop by Aquactinics and pick up the risers if you were interested.
IMO, unless you happen to be in the above areas, not worth the drive to save $60, better off having Russ ship it to you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: