World Wide Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are here to blow you away with our latest release! The WWC Electric Daisy Stylocoeniella!

We attained this piece from a wholesaler over 2 years ago. This SPS is so hot that Jason Fox had to have a piece from our mother colony! He's been growing it out for the past year and his is looking just as hot as ours :D

Amazingly this coral looks incredibly hot under both daylight and actinics! You really can't get better than that!

What's even sweeter is that we are doing a simultaneous release! Jason is releasing a frag with his latest update and we'll be following up with a frag of our own early next week.

This baller coral is going for $799 each so a frag of this definitely isn't for the faint of heart :)

qP8a2zFl.jpg

D80FxIMl.jpg

ZsuGYFsl.jpg

Odysi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Cant blame the retailers for putting the prices they do on some of these corals they have bills to pay too. Plus there are hobbyists out there that will pay these prices. I mean look at the bounce prices.

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
WWC has to pay for their new facility and etc. somehow...:scratchch

as long as someone is willing to pay, they can charge whatever the market demands...and their partners will make sure the prices remain the high to protect each others' businesses

Last edited:

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
ok I agree $800 is wayyy out of line for an encrusting coral like this. Although the color is super. Everyone is complaining about the price but no one is saying what they feel is fair...

I think based on growth that is basically flat, no(very little) movement with flow, only two colors... its a tough sell over $100. Its not even tri-colored and monti capricornis has nicer growth structure. a WWC grafted sunfire Monti Cap is sold for $150 has three colors better growth structure so why is this more?

I'd have to say based on the above its worth $75-80 tops.

Aggi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Really !! Not worth that money ...now... that?s what I call taking advantage of our reefers !!!smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: