Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Their is some fungus growing on my clementine colony. I bought it that way and was thinking of selling it but really don't want to frag it up. I brushed some algae off the polyps and that Hirt them. Some open up but others are have the aka he all over them. Any suggestions. This is a matting alahe not really hair. Thanks! Any help appreciated. 5 out of 10 polyps I think open. One polyp is morphed to all blue

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
I have dipped frags in hydrogen peroxide for 2-3min to kill algae on them. Take some tank water to rinse the frags after the hydro perox dip.

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
You can get it at any CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, etc. I just put some in a plastic cup (enough to completely submerge the pc.). Set a timer for 3 min, when times up, I remove and rinse in another cup with tank water, then place back in the DT. Its gonna piss the zoas off a little bit. They will probably stay closed for a few days, at least. This is a bit harsh, but it's just the way I do it. There may be other ways that aren't so rough. GL.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: