This issue features the following articles:
- Raul Roman discusses his prized 150 gallon, mixed reef garden eel aquarium.
- Freshwater guru Lea Maddocks discusses the care and keeeping of the iconic Angelfish.
- Dave Wilson, owner and proprietor of Aquagreen.com.au presents a guide for educators and students on keeping a biotope aquarium.
- We present a fact file on the Red Sea Clownfish, Amphiprion bicinctus.
- In part 3 of his reefkeeping journal Redfish Editor David Midgley starts the process of adding corals to his reef tank.