Yes, I’m a little bit hungry right now, but this recipe from Maebell’s Simply Easy Recipes looks SO good! I’m considering making it for our next holiday get-together, and I could see it being a regular side dish/appetizer here. What do you think?
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crab meat, drained very well
- 1 cup finely shredded cheese. Havarti, mozzarella, or gruyere work especially well in this recipe.
- 4 slices thick bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a medium size baking sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Wash mushroom caps well and remove the stems, place mushrooms on the baking sheet bottom side up.
- Combine the cream cheese, crab, shredded cheese, chopped bacon in a mixing bowl. Place a spoonful of the mixture in each mushroom.
- Bake 18-20 minutes