• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Techy-Mechy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever programmed a X10 LM465 so that it can simulate the correct lunar cycle for dimming incandescent lights using the X10 Active Home kit. It looks like it can be done, but it would be a real pain to do this right. If you have done this, is there any way you could reply to this thread and possibly send me your macro?

Please reply and thanks,

Dave

Techy-Mechy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Micky,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I don't have the Firecracker system and the reason that I chose the Active Home kit is that it uses an EPROM module that one can down load macro's too. I don't leave my computer on, so I think that your software won't work for my application. You did a great job in it though. I know that the EPROM can't do any floating point calcs, so I was looking for someone who've done the work of programming the lunar cycle for a year. I think that I'll do my own macro where I have three levels of lunar intensity (none, medium, high) and choose an intensity for each week so that I will have a somewhat cyclical lunar cycle (none, medium, high, medium for a 28 day cycle).

Thanks again,

Dave

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: