• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

beerbaron

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys ive searched all over the www for this info, and im sure someone has done this, so if you know of a source for this info, please let me know. i have a berlin turbo which was converted to a berlin classic via the red sea kit the company graciously supplied. the thing is, as my biload is growing, i am looking for an improvement. im just wondering a way in which i could improve my skimmer over its current abilities. i have about 5" to spare in hieght, and 5 in width. if you dont know of any modifications to this particular brand, what are some general ways to improve this skimmer? i was thinking about adding a 4" vertical pvc pipe next to the skimmer to create added contact time for the bubbles, would that accomplish anything? i have also seen designs using large acrilic boxes as the base. those designs have a output on the bottom using a gatevalve for water/bubble hieght. mine however has an output on the top. will that matter? any help or advice would be great
sorry about the legnth
BB

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: