• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Fergy,

I'm not quite sure how this happened, but it did. See the photo below.

Is this piece ok? Needs repairs? Toss it and start over?

For some reason the "attachment" botton is not here. I'll post in the other forum and ling it back here.

Thanks!

Louey

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It worked for me.

Fergy, I posted a topic in the General Forum entitled " A question for Fergy".

If the above link doesn't, Pease go look the the General forum.

Thanks!

Louey

Casie

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Louey's pic stolen offa the general board. I thought I'd move it over here where it belongs... gonna go alphabatise the spice rack next. ; )

louey.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks casie! I wonder why I can't post pictures in the Forum?

Louey

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, simple solution is to use a roundover bit to round that edge, which will really help to minimize that chipping. Other than that, it's just aesthetic, and on the bottom of the flange.

BRIAN

hfmann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Casie,

How'd you do that? (post a picture that is). I don't have an option to actually post in this forum. I create an image link to a picture already out on the internet, but can't bring it in here by itself.

Come on, fess up, you got secret powers? :lol:

Hal

Modo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to comment....

Louey, that is a really good pic. I really like the focal point, angle and the background. I know I'm weird, but that is just really a good picture. Looks like something out of a textbook.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Modo. I just shot the pic using my Nikon Coolpix 995 in macro mode. It's a great camera, especially for macros!

Fergy, I guess since it's not getting glued, it really doesnt matter that much. Of course I may want to polish the exposed edges to a glossy finish just for the hell of it. Will that be covered in week 4 or 5?

Louey

Casie

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*wispers to Hal*

FTP your image to the net.

Type
picturename
in your post.

Make sure you have BBCodes on. (There is a box where you can check it to disable, located above Disable Smilies and Attach signature)

Thats all I do! =)

hfmann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't tell a soul, Casie :wink: :wink:

I was hoping I didn't have to store the pix elsewhere on the net first. I'm running out of space at my ISP and the pix take up a lot of room.

Thanks for sharing.
Hal

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: