• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Would you take a DIY skimmer course this summer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

Kabob

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wonderinf who form this course would take a skimmer class if MACO offered one this summer?

Jason

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would much rather do one in the summer, as opposed to waiting for fall. That way we don't forget some of the basics.

I wonder will the skimmer class start from the very beginning, or will it be like Acrylics 201?

Louey

jfisch61

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like it to be in the summer. Since I live in the northeast,
it'll be warmer in the garage! Besides, I really need a new skimmer.

cybershark

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would really like a skimmer class this summer .Hopefully a little more advanced in round 2. Besides most of us that are in this class would have to go get new weldon 40 if we waited till after summer ,due to experation on solvent! And we all know that this stuff costs more than the registration fee itself. Brian if you read this Your doing a great job.
Thanks , Russ

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides most of us that are in this class would have to go get new weldon 40 if we waited till after summer

I have enough #40 for the entire summer class..... :P

hfmann

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in! Especially if it's going to use the Beckett strategy (whatever that is).

Ditto that on the weldon 40. My pint size supply is more than I'll need for a lifetime.

Hal

tld

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would definitely be interested in a continuation of the acrylics class in the summer. A protein skimmer would be a great project.

Teresa

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I just viewed the poll. 20 people are interested in taking a skimmer class this summer as opposed to waiting for the fall. Very cool!

We will definitely look into this more. Bill's away in Tahiti right now, so there may be some delay in getting info back to you guys, but in my initial discussions with Bill and Brian, running one in the summer may be a possibility due to some class rescheduling that can take place.

Please allow me a couple days to find out what we can do to make this a reality for you guys! :)

Shane

Modo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mooooon Fergy! It'll be fun. :D

Count me in. I'm with the above crowd and hope the next course will be a 201 course that expands on our current knowledge. Plus, I still have all 10 fingers begging for a new challenge.

reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add me to your list as well! Would rather take this in the summer with warmer weather, as noted above, my garage is very COLD in the winter as well!!

Really enjoyed this class. I only wish that there was more information given on the exact set up and operation of the Ca++ Reactor. I still don't know how to hook this thing up?? As I suggested to Brian, a complete diagram with detailed instructions would have been very helpful, especially if you have never owned or operated a reactor!

Otherwise, the course was terrific, except for the "LAP SANDING" part! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still don't know how to hook this thing up?? As I suggested to Brian, a complete diagram with detailed instructions would have been very helpful

Why don't you start a new topic with your questions? Fergy usually answers all question in less than a day. Others may could answer your questions as well.

Louey

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: