• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

agiacosa

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

Looks like we got a summer skimmer course but it is not letting me register. This isn't payback for asking so much of for it, is it? :wink:

Art

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, yeah, it's just a ban on your username ;-)

It JUST got confirmed, so they are probably still working out all those bugs. I have not put up any updated information for it yet. The course will be alot of repeat from this one, some new material, and a more-complex project. Chances are, you might be required to make some of your own template parts. You already have what you need for that, however.

BRIAN

mattboy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't get there either. In fact, I can't even log onto the MACO page. I changed my operating system since I last applied for the calcium reactor class, with a new netscape. But I saved my old username and password. When i tried to log on to register for the class, it said "sorry you can't do that"

It's all so eerily familiar.......

Matt

fergy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL

Sorry, guys, I've got absolutely nothing to do with this side of things. Makes me remember how frustrating registering for certain classes in college was, though.

I'll try to make sure the MACO people know.

BRIAN

reefdiver2

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Brian:

I also am having a problem registering for the course! when I click on "register for a course", I get a blank page with a message saying that "you are not authorized to view this page"? I agree with the above comments - Dejavu all over again!!

Gee come to think of it, I should finish the Ca++ reactor project prior to starting the Protein Skimmer project! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks,

Steve

ChaoticReefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, we know there is a problem and we are looking into it. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient. We will get it fixed asap.

Thanks.

ChaoticReefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, we think we have gotten the problem fixed. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience. Please let us know if there are any other problems.

Thanks.

Modo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! It was like Christmas morning when you had to wait to open the presents AFTER breakfast. :wink:

Mirdok

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When does the skimmer class registration close? I'm going to sign up I just am trying to balance a few financial things and need to know what I can pay now and later.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: