• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dude

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i picked up a 50 gal acrylic breeder. I what to drill the tank & install a overflow to make take reef ready, however i don't know of anyone that sells them seperately. Does anyone know where i can attain such a thing? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Acrylics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i picked up a 50 gal acrylic breeder. I what to drill the tank & install a overflow to make take reef ready, however i don't know of anyone that sells them seperately. Does anyone know where i can attain such a thing? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Well, being the DIY forum you can make it yourself :) Or you can go to places like Marine Depot and get one there, I'm fairly sure most of the larger online vendors sell them separately. You might also ask your LFS if they have or can get you one.

HTH,
James

Whiterat

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making an overflow currently using an acrylic storage box (one of those fancy kitchen containers) and just drilling holes in it, slicing the rim off the top (done) and my next step will be to put teeth on its edge.

Just something you might try.

Ratty

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: