• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Chemical_Whore

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to make a auto feeder that will feed the fish liquid foods, I was trying to find a solenoid controled PVC valve and just pipe in water to all of them only the one that was open would shoot out the contents of the pipe and so on, but I cant find anythign that is even in a good price range (i.e. $98 just for the connection). I am wanting to get like 10 feeders worth of this like in three inch long 1/2" PVC with a opening at the bottom, and there normal state with out electrity would be closed (in case of power outages) and would open via X10 control. Please if you could point me in a place that would be able to help I would love you <-----------------------------------------this much--------------------------------------------------->. sorry I have been trying to do this for days now.

Chemical_Whore

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not that I can find I have looked at all of them and most dont hold water (sorry for the pun)or liquid thick foods, do you know of some that I might have missed??

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thought...... but being a minister I do hospital visits a lot.. and I dont know what it's called .. but when someone is in ICU they often have an IV attached to them that every 10 mins or so will buzz and I'll watch some sort of drug shoot down a line into their blood stream. I guess its dosing morphine or somthing.... What about somthing like that? Know anyone in the healthcare profession???

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will additive doser work for you? You know, the one that pump small amount of liquid on a timer... :?

Chemical_Whore

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have thought about that, but it would still let off a sentch. I am looking for something more sealed till it is time to go into the tank.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be seal against the atomsphere. Just need to use the right container. If you are more specific (how frequent, quantity, type of feeding, etc) then maybe we can comment on how well it will work.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: