• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ddold

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 120 gallon I am setting up at home is an old custom made job that my father in law had built in the 80s. It isn't drilled for an intake overflow, so I was going to use a HOB CPR unit, unless I can find someone local who can come out and drill the tank. Does anyone know of someone in the SF Bay Area who can do the drilling? The glass is about 1/2" thick, so I am not interested in doing it myself.

Thanks,
Dave

ddold

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming auto glass guys would have no interest in this kind of thing, but would home window types be able to do it? Barring any specific recommendations, what business type should I call on?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres on outfit in South San Fransisco that will come out to do bigger jobs (like 10+ holes), but I don't think they'll come out for one hole. I forgot their name, but Coleman @ 6th Ave used them, he'd know.

ddold

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, thanks. Even if they won't do just a few holes, they will hopefully have a good idea on someone who can.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: