• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Agfahy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is oak.
Need to rebuild the door with the different colored stains!

Attachments

• P1010198.JPG
    P1010198.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,759

cjsrch

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
omg thats what i wanted done but it was gonnma cost WAY TO MUCH ( over 1 k for crappy end pieces. those type u have would of cost like 2k each ) and sadly im not good with wood :-\

but that does look awsome. ever think about the effect of tv ( if you plan putting one in there) the tv sound may distureb the fish. especialy if you have surround sound .

How much did that cost you to make :cool:

Agfahy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There isn't any televisions going into the piece. Its strictly for fish. The side units are going to get glass shelves with LED lights.
What do you think? Knobs, handles, nothing at all? LEt me know please.
As far as the carpentry. I build these come a first come first serve basis. When I'm not swamped with other cabinets. I'm currently working on a 90 gallon modern stand and cap with copper inlay and a 210 modern stand and cap.
Because I'm not a sponser I can't promote myself but anyone wanting pics or info can PM me for the email address.

Attachments

• P1010206.JPG
    P1010206.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,747
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the cabinet three pieces or one?sounds like a good idea with the lights in the cubby holes,are you gonna mount them flush in the top.hardware for it i'd say stainless steel knobs(square).if it's one piece does it open all the way through on the bottom?awesome job on it(thumbs up).

WRASSER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8O 8O two thumbs up, great job. Maybe in the future i will get around to doing my 300 gal. headboard for the bed. Again great job :!: :!: :D :D 8)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: