• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ToeCutter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I'm ready to start one group buy.

This would be for the Aqua Medic SP 3000 Niveaumat System with Auto Top-off Pump.

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem. ... uct=AQ4513

I'll offer them for $120 plus $15 shipping, plus 3% paypal fee, unless you prefer to send me a check. I need to collect tax for any California buyers, but I'll drop the shipping charge down.

This is a pretty new system. Naturally, it's backordered. My supplier has some due in this week, though, but not enough for everyone. I can go ahead and place orders for more pumps, but I can't guarantee a delivery time.

The backordered units are expected in the first week of April.

The system itself is a combination float switch and peristaltic dosing pump. I think this is a great bargain. I paid something like $80 for an Ultralife float switch. The Aqua Medic SP 3000 goes for $89 by itself at Marine Depot.

If you're interested, send an email to [email protected], and post a reply here, too, just as a double-check.

You can paypal the money to me at [email protected], or email me for my mailing address if you prefer to send a check.

-Bryan

ToeCutter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lan: Yes, let me get you a price on the SP 3000.

Mpollum: You're not too late, there's still time.

But! My supplier told me that Aqua Medic is making a new price list, so that price is only guaranteed until the new list comes in. Orders that I place before the new list comes out will be guaranteed at that price.

If anyone else is interested in other pumps, float switches, etc., let me know, and I'll see if I can get you good prices on them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: