• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ToeCutter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some pics of the router table I just cranked out.

It fits in the extension area of my table saw. This was I save a lot of space, and now i can use the large table saw fence.

I got the router plate from Rockler for $50 and the router switch for about $15, and some melamine board from Home Depot.

The front and sides are plywood, joined by biscuits.

I drilled thru the side of the table saw for bolt holes. My extension rails have t-slots built in, so i just got some 5/16 bolts, nuts, and washers to connect the front and back.

CIMG0667.jpg

CIMG0668.jpg

CIMG0670.jpg

prafferty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good Toe ... I have an art table from colleage that I have been holding on to so it will be converted. Its all set for either drawing or mechanical so the edges are metal and square. Nice flat and smooth!!

ToeCutter

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stole the idea from someone else. Actually, it was CptnJack, the Woodworking instructor.

Hopefully, I can try it today. One of the screw holes in my router stripped out, so I'm attempting a repair.

In true acrylic fabrication fashion, I filled the hole with weld-on 40, and I'm gonna tap it out today.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: