• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Note that if the images ever break, I will do my best to keep an updated version at http://www.rikko.org/showthread.php?t=6 - my site is, however, pretty much undeveloped so don't expect anything else of use there)

The project commences!
My 65 reef is currently set up on a little hobby stand with 2 other aquariums and a terrarium. While it was certainly compact, it was also frustrating. Nothing looked nice all squished together, and I realized that an aquarium needs to be at stomach height. When you need a stepladder to service it and the access holes are undersize, it makes maintenance something you put off forever.

The squished part was the first item. I have a second room with my computer and chinchillas which has been getting some love. First step was to consolidate the rodents - they've gone from one 60"x30"x30" and one 48"x48"x80" cage to a duplex that only measures 48"x24"x70". It's still a bloody big thing, but it consumes a much smaller footprint in the room. And that means more room for other crap! To that end, I decided to transplant my reef into this room.

...and if you're gonna move it, why not make it bigger? I decided that since I have extra space in this room, I would just go and upgrade the tank. Initially I had planned to use the 77 gallon I have in storage, but ended up looking at a 120 gallon. It's only 4 feet long (same length as a 77), but affords me the depth that I love in a tank.

I've decided on an All-Glass 120 gallon Megaflow aquarium. 4 feet is my practical limit, and 120 is the biggest I can go without getting a custom tank. I've opted for Megaflow because a standard 120 has a tempered bottom and I want an internal overflow. Due to the rodents, I can't drill out the back and do a Calfo-style overflow because the stand needs to be flush with the wall. That, and for the extra 60 bucks or whatever it really isn't worth my time to drill 4 holes in 10mm glass and then build overflow boxes and standpipes.

So thus came the planning phase. I knew exactly what I didn't like with my current setup and that was at the forefront of my planning.

My current setup featured:
1) T5 lamps mounted in an array above the water. I used SLS parabolic reflectors, unprotected from the water. This is a really stupid idea - don't do it. The argument for is that light isn't absorbed by the glass/plastic shield so you have more light going into the tank. The insanely overwhelming con is that you get salt spray and buildup all over the bulbs and reflectors which is nigh impossible to clean off regularly. That and the bulb clips rust!

2) Self-built wooden canopy. Gak. Inside was plywood but I just sprayed it with some "chrome" (that means grey, don't be fooled) Krylon paint and then a coat of lacquer to seal it. In the year it's been running the paint is flaking and chipping off like crazy.

3) Borneman flush device. Now I'm pretty proud of the surge I implemented, but it's noisy and creates too much salt spray. I know Anthony Calfo (whose opinion I respect above any other aquarist) swears up and down that wave timers are stupid, but nonetheless I'm going that route this time around.

4) 2 powerheads to recirculate water, plus an additional powerhead pumping water up into the surge reservoir.

5) Surge/sump/fuge upstairs that houses an absolutely astounding variety of life. All I did was toss in some crushed coral (for pod growth) and some live rock chips and didn't look in for six months. The results are staggering: sponges, bristleworms, pods of every size, large feather dusters, algaes that came and went, baby periwinkle snails... The list goes on.

The new tank needed the best of both worlds, and this is what I came up with:

THE STAND
1) Accessibility!
My #1 concern. To that end, I have 2 access points. The front consists of 2 swinging, full-size cabinet doors. One side is also removable, but this is mainly to install the sump.
2) Maintenance-friendly!
A close second. There are a couple of things that need to happen here. One, I need to be able to clean the tank easily - and that means the right height. A 120 gallon AGA is about 2 feet tall. My armpit, when I am barefoot, is roughly 54" off the floor. Thus the stand is exactly 30" tall. I insist on being able to clean the tank without needing a ladder to fall off or keep moving around.
I am also implementing an auto topoff. I can't hook up an RO unit (nor am I interested - I will use deionized water until my cartridge runs out, but then I'm back to tap water. Vancouver simply has too good tap water to justify the annoyance of resin purification. My tapwater TDS is 10ppm on average - some guys in the southern US are lucky to get that after their multi-stage RO completes. To topoff I am simply going to put a float valve in the sump and put a small freshwater reservoir within the stand. It only needs to hold a couple of gallons and I can check on it every few days and throw in a pitcher of topoff water.
3) Chew-proof!
Yeah, the rodents will be eating this stand like crazy. That means no wood - and that suits me fine. I've seen some beautiful stands online - stained oak, professional cabinetry, absolutely commendable craftsmanship... But to me, natural oak and tropical reefs don't go together at all. To that end, I am going to tile the exterior surface of the stand. This affords protection against annoying vermin, and also creates a fairly unique effect.
4)Electrically-sound
I'll say right now I'm the world's biggest GFCI fan. My GFCI has already saved me a house fire, lost equipment and animals, and probably my life. For $20 you'd be a fool not to include a GFCI in a saltwater setup. But an electrical cutoff isn't quite enough - the internals of the stand need an isolated electrical cabinet so that the outlets don't rust over time. I fully intend this stand to last me 40 years, and as such the equipment needs to be kept dry. The righthand side of the stand will be isolated with a solid wall and weatherstripping to keep it separate from the constantly-damp sump area. I will run cables through a hole in the bulkhead wall and to prevent too much damp air from going into the electrical area, I figure the simplest approach is to just stuff some dense foam in the hole.
Since I'll be using a wavemaker, I will need to plug all powerheads into it... Not an easy task when the tank is 4 feet long and 2 feet deep. A Maxi-jet cord is only 6 feet and the wavemaker simply wouldn't work. Thus, I will also have an outlet on the left side of the tank (accessible from outside) to plug this powerheads into. The outlet there will connect via plug to the wavemaker's timed outlets.

THE TANK
1) Sand
I was moderately happy with my deep sand bed (DSB), but I dislike it for the simple reason that you cannot move a DSB. The sand bed in my current reef is going to get nuked when I move, and there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it. Since I'm going to be moving again within a few years, it's not a good choice for me. However, I also have a pistol shrimp who needs his burrowing room, so I'm going to shoot for about 3" of substrate and hope that's enough for his burrowing habits without creating too many anaerobic zones in the tank.
2) Live rock
I have too much rock in the tank right now, but hopefully that will mean enough for the new tank. I would like a few big open areas (especially for my T. gigas clam that will be able to use the room), so this serves me well. Additionally, I am insistent that I leave at least 4" of space between the rockwork and all walls. This isn't for water movement (though it's important), but for being able to scrape the glass. That'll also give my Diadema urchin a little room to squeeze by. By the way, my rock is all Tonga rock and after having observed it for over a year I would never buy run-of-the-mill Fiji. If you're setting up a new tank and need to buy rock sight unseen, get Tonga.

THE CANOPY
That should read what canopy?. No canopy. Blech.
I will be using a Coralife Aqualight Pro with the suspension system, so the lights will hang off the ceiling. The only thing I plan to have on top of the tank is eggcrating to prevent any jumpers. Additionally, to prevent salt creep (especially down the back where I simply can't reach to wipe), I am going to cut strips of clear acrylic and glue them to the frame of the tank so the salt can't just accumulate down the back. I had great success with a similar sytem when I had my nano reef experiment.

Thus ends the preamble (did anybody really read it?!?!). Now on to the construction...

The first step was to create the top frame of the tank.

Construction is just 2x4s. I wasn't able to procure dry fir, so I ended up using "SPF" (for those who don't know the term, it's what our glorious Canadian lumber industry calls the mix of spruce, pine, and fir when they don't know what the hell it is). For extra support (this tank is heavy!), I doubled them up so they are essentially 4x4s.

The center legs were a bit of a problem - because there was nothing to hold them in place (I could perhaps have trusted in glue and dowels... but no), I opted for a peg-in-a-hole type of system. To cut a hole into the middle of the top frame, I built a jig out of plywood.

Then I used the router to create a clean hole on both sides.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The final holes are exactly 1.5" - enough for the thickness of a 2x4 and half of the width.

The benefit of having this type of system is that the full weight is applied to the leg from both 2x4s in the crossbeam. Otherwise there's little use in using double 2x4s!

To create the male half, I just made multiple passes through the table saw until the leg section was ready. Voila!

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next case the base...

The base is a solid piece of 3/4" plywood with several 2x4s underneath it. I've got the 2x4s on their sides to free up some space - that gives me another inch and a half of space inside the stand to work with.

Then I put dowels in each leg and both stand surfaces to line them up.

Closeup of a leg dowel.
(Ok, in practice the dowels ended up being out of center so I yanked them out and just clamped the damn thing, but pretend everything went according to plan)

After attaching the legs I screwed walls onto both sides and the back. This sheets make the stand extremely sturdy and incapable of wobbling - the stand cannot shake apart like most of the flimsy commercially available stands you see in stores.
Picture from the bottom.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aaand the front shot. It's up on blocks so I could work on the bottom rim as well as the top without difficulty. The outlet was placed there to give me some indication of how I'm going to work the electrical panel. This was the point when I realized that this project is going to really happen.

A couple coats of a white marine paint give it a nice glossy look inside which should help maximize light inside the stand for my refugium. The first coat took 3 days to dry completely - the second took about 12 hours. Shocking. Admittedly the temperature was right around the minimum that I should have been using it, so I'm not really surprised by the initial drying time so much as the difference in drying on a recoat.
Notice on the left hand side the electrical box has been partitioned off from the rest of the stand. Since the inside of the stand will be a "wet" area, the box has been isolated to keep it dry. I put a wall on the back of the panel for two reasons.. One being that it makes it easier to see and access the plugs, and second it makes it easier to cut out the top of the stand t run the plumbing from the tank.

And a shot up the left side. I have one outlet mounted there externally. The purpose of this outlet is solely for a couple of powerheads on that end of the tank. That outlet is going to be plugged into a wave timer which will be in the electrical box.
Note also the big bloody hole here. This is to enable me to put the sump into the stand since I have a center leg. There will be an additional wall that screws over top of this to seal the side door off.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

To connect the outlet to the main box, I ran cable from the outlet box (the box itself is one-piece PVC with caulking around all seams to seal it) and fastened it to the sides of the stand using cable holders intended for coax cable.

I drilled a tight hole into the back of the electrical panel for this cable, and smeared some caulk around the hole to seal it up tightly. I'm not so concerned about a little water vapour getting into the box so much as the moisture getting onto the unpainted wood of the hole and creating rot over time.

And work on the electrical panel commences! I made it nightmarishly tight, so it was a pain to work in, but when all is said and done I am happy that there isn't any wasted space there.
I won't go into any further detail here - the next pics will show the final product.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I both love and loathe getting to the stage of a project where there's no more sawing or painting.. That means that the dirty work is through, but the maddening details start coming into focus... Like, say, wiring an electrical box where everything is just big enough for servicing but not really big enough to assemble it in the first place. But we got there.

I finished off the electrical panel.
There are two separate electrical boxes (gee, really??) there with 2 separate GFCI outlets (the rightmost). All outlets have GFCI protection, but I used 2 GFCIs because of reports I read about metal halide ballasts sometimes tripping them. Just to be safe I will be running all my lighting off one GFCI and the pumps and heaters off the other. I also used those cute "This outlet GFCI protected" stickers because I know nobody else does!

The plug comes from the outlets that are on the left end of the stand (accessible externally for the powerheads on the left side of the tank). The cable is just dangling (out of sight) for now but I have screws already in to mount my wavemaker power strip along the left wall of the panel, and they will plug into there. Must remember not to plug lifesaving equipment into those exterior outlets...
The timer is one of the digital timers I'll be using.

Lastly, the junction box above the outlets is just where I have the wall line (everything is being fed off one plug - power consumption cannot be excessive with this setup) splitting to the two GFCI boxes.

At this stage I realized I couldn't do a damn thing without the tank, so off I went to pick it up. As an interesting aside, it turns out that when you tie a 150 pound aquarium down in the pickup truck to make sure it doesn't slide around, you should also take care to secure the sheet of eggcrate you just bought at Home Depot. I arrived back home sans eggcrate in the back. Best ten bucks I ever spent. Then I went and bought it again.

After lifting the tank up onto the stand and getting an outline of where the holes were drilled, I plunked it back on the floor and decided to paint the back straight away.
Black. Always black. To not paint the tank back black is to invite ruin upon us all. While I appreciate the increase in overall perceived light in the tank with a blue backdrop, I like how black brings the entire tank contents into focus (and hides wires and powerheads). Coralline has never been a big factor for me - between the chitons and the urchin, the only place I see it is between the powerheads and the glass.

I used masking tape and newspaper to cover up the areas that didn't need painting (the trim and the overflows). I didn't paint the overflows because there's a good chance I might want to look into them at some point (say, if a fish is missing). By having it clear in the back that means that A) I can peer in through the back and B) get more light overall if I look in front the top.

Cut the eggcrate to size and laid it on top. I'm not a very big fan of this stuff....

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is the stand after the final holes have been cut. I left plenty of space around where the bulkheads are so that I have enough room to fit the plumbing without being cramped. There's absolutely no support happening on that area of the plywood so I gave 'er a big cut out (you can see the right hole at the top).

I also put a hole out through the back with a holesaw. You might also have noticed the hole in the electrical panel. That's obviously for cables (lighting, pumps) to come into the stand and panel. To seal them off, I'm just going to get a chunk of sponge (like the kind you wash your car with) and stuff it in the hole to "seal" it. I'm only worried about humidity so it'll be enough.

And I'll leave off with a preview of the tiles I chose for the outside of the stand...

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The doors were a chore unto themselves (as finishing hardware always is).
I had initially planned to use a piano hinge on the doors because piano hinges are incredibly strong and have a low profile. The problem came with my stupid tiles! I was adding an extra 3/8" on either end, and the doors needed to be wide enough to cover the edges of the tiles on the sides of the stand. Make sense? No? Good. End result is that the doors are actually 3/8" and 5/8" longer than the front of the stand - on one side they are covering up the sides of tiles, and on the other they cover up the tiles plus that endpiece of plywood I have for the side door.
Boring yet? Great. The short version is that piano hinges simply wouldn't work, so I had to use gate hinges. They're also pretty rugged, and should resist corrosion quite well (they're made for long term outdoor use after all). The downside is that they also set the doors about 3/8" away from the front of the stand. Booo!

Ignore all the crap stuck on the sides of the door as I'll explain them later.

Hanging a door isn't as easy as it seems. After a few aborted attempts at getting the door straight (I tried clamping a straight piece of wood out so that the door when fully open was fully flush with the stand - however you can never mount hinges on a door 100% accurately, so when you close it again that flaw gets magnified rather badly), I finally found my method.

The top hinge got a single screw when I had the corners flush (eg. it was the right distance off the ground). I knew that that screw was correct because I had my left-right distance correct (the pivot point was right on the edge of the outermost corner on the side of the stand) and I could see the height was where I wanted. Next I closed the door and held it straight against the stand in the closed position. Using several different shims I got the distance between the floor and the bottom of the door. Then I opened the door about 1/4 way, shimmed it, and then traced the hinge holes onto the bottom part. Bang. Worked rather well for my first attempt at hinges.

Sadly, the right door suffered from my trial and error, so it ended up being a little askew and I couldn't (read: didn't have enough time or interest to) seal the holes and try again.

Here are the doors fully mounted and closed. Fortunately in this photo you can't see how out the doors are! :) The left door is perfect but the right door actually dipped down about 1/8" at the middle. It was pretty obvious and needed to be dealt with. But I'm not out of tricks just yet.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And when open... Lots of access room!

Ok, here comes a story. Once upon a time I decided that I really only needed 1/2" plywood for the front doors. The reasons are obvious - the doors aren't doing any structural support and the thinner they are, the less overall mass this stand has (I estimate that it weighs about 300 lbs completed).

Oh, one thing: thin ass plywood is bent ass plywood! It was pretty obviously warped and needed to be straightened. I really didn't want to go to a thicker plywood, both for financial, labour, and above mentioned reasons. My dad suggested my only recourse was wooden braces to force it straighter. To that end, I cut 2x4s and mounted them at the top and bottom of each door on the inside.

This wasn't necessary a bad thing - recall that I have those 4x4 uprights which eat up space inside, so the 2x4s I have there aren't really imposing on the real estate.

Once I had them glued and screwed into place, my brain kicked in again. This was a really cool feature! I used some thin wood (1/8" oak door skin - we had scrap) to put a 2" high wall around the bottom one, as you can see here. Why? I have umpteen bottles of liquid supplements, prepared food, you-name-it that needs to go somewhere... Now I have the equivalent of a refrigerator door on both sides!

Hurrah for knee-jerk reaction to poor design decisions!

For the top brace, I screwed in several brass hooks. I don't think I'm likely to need many of them, but I can hang a couple of nets off them. The only other use for a hook as far as I can tell is hanging up a shower poof scrubber.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was really worried about what to do for a clasp, but ultimately I went for one of those ultimately unsatisfying magnetic clasp locks. I've never once had them work reliably for me, but in this application it should hold. The one I found is also a double magnet, so the extra surface area should suffice.

Several days had passed since I resumed work here. The stand was moved into the room and tipped upright.... It's tile glueing time! I used ordinary silicone sealant to attach the tiles to the doors. While they are quite heavy (3/8" 17"x17" ceramic floor tiles), silicone has pretty awesome bonding strength. I used a lot of blobbies of silicone and pressed down the tiles.
Pictured is the first tile goin' down!

Oh, here's the obligatory aside about tile cutting.

It's horrible. Absolutely horrible. After masses of attempts at cutting them, I finally used a masonary blade in the table saw and made many, many passes to slowly work away the glaze and ceramic without chipping off huge amounts of the glaze. It was marginally successful. I didn't want to spend the $50 they demand to rent an appropriate tile cutter since I had so few cuts to make. I almost brought them down to the hardware store to cut them but the minimum wage kid at the table saw didn't look like someone I trust to get the cuts precise. Not when I have to drive over an hour to get more of these (discontinued) tiles.

Here's the second tile to attach. The first was a full 17"x17" tile. The remainder are cut pieces. Getting everybody nice and snug wasn't much of an issue, as any gaps and uneven parts actually add to the effect.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here's the completed end which is sadly smooshed against the wall and I'll never see while in this room. :(
See the white lines where the tile was cut? Live and learn. The rest of the cut marks on the tiles (plus the occasional bit of chipped-away glaze) got painted with a coat of black paint. I was pleased with the job it does.

Also notice the background... Dark blue walls. I've taken enough abuse about them and figured that I would never be able to repaint the walls once the tank was up and in the way, so everything was on hold while I repainted!

Dark blue to light green. It's a really cheerful colour and I'm quite happy with it!

Couple of things happening here.. One, obviously, the doors are tiled. Second is that I decided on a wacky pattern, and third, there are some new holes in the door tiles. All in turn...

Tiling the doors was where I dodged the unevenness of the doors. When I siliconed on the tiles, I made them flush with the top surface of the stand and a consistent distance apart along the height of the door seam. You can't tell the doors are actually hung perfectly unless you look from the top down and see that the tile overhangs the door ever so slightly.

The wacky pattern was a result of a few configurations of the tiles. Initially I wanted the "full" tiles on either end and the center to look like a full tile with the door breaking it up. The effect wasn't nearly as interesting as I'd hoped. After playing with every permutation, this one really jumped out at me. Looking at it right now, I really, really like it.

The holes in the tiles are for the door knobs I'm using. That was another gong show in itself. I tried drilling the tiles using a masonary bit and the tiles always ended up breaking when I got to the end. I didn't want to take any chances on the "good" tiles (given how horrible cutting them was).
I ended up building a little trough out of modelling clay and filled it with water. In the middle of the trough I drilled about halfway through the tiles with the masonary bit, and then finished it up using my Dremel tool with the diamond glasscutting bit. Worked like a charm and nothing broke.

And here are the knobs I bought. I thought they were appropriate.

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And finally the tank comes in! Note the black trim around the base of the tank. Some levelling mechanism is needed to mitigate any imperfections in the tank and the stand surface. I dislike styrofoam because I'll see it, and because if I paint it black it will be forever flaking off and being white in spots. To top it off, styrofoam sheets (that are available locally) are too thick and would just add more height to this tank. Fortunately, my dad works with big sheets of rubber matting when they build various pieces of equipment. He was able to cut me some strips of the stuff and I cut it to size. It runs around the perimeter of the tank (and overlaps the tiles on the sides) and will compress ever so slightly if there are any irregularities.

Oh, and the stand on the floor was close enough to level that I didn't need to shim it - what a shock given the way the rest of this house was built (by monkeys).

And the view from my desk. It'll be nice to peer to one side and see my horrible fish begging for attention every time they see movement.

This is behind the stand. I've left some space for several reasons.

One, if a fish goes into the overflow (or I suspect one has), I can get back there to check and possibly rescue it.
Two, I have access to the power cord running into the wall (yes, all those outlets run into a single breaker - I don't plan on exceeding 15A).
Three, the extra space means less salt and vapour on the wall behind the tank, thus keeping the wall a little healthier.

I spaced it so that I can just barely squeeze through then added a couple inches in case I gain weight. :D

This, almost sadly, concludes my stand build log. Further progress on the project will show up in different threads. Hope you enjoyed the project! I sure did.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rikko, thanx for sharing. I wish I have the time to do what you do. :( After almost a whole month, my corals are still in the temporary tank, and I still have not started to modify the old stand for the new tank.

However, I did managed to plugs some of the holes in the tank I got a few weeks ago, and will post some pics so other can see how I did it.

Deadhead1450

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice job, I appreciate the details. I am glad I looked at your stand today. I started mine this weekend and am just about to start with the plywood covering. How have your doors held up? I would have guessed that the adhesive would have warped the wood subframe as it dried(happened to me before). Did the tiles stay on? Did you do anything on the door frames to hide the plywood layers that would show? How thick is your plywood?

Nice job, thanks for the outlet details, I'm adding them to my stand now.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice construction details.

Thanks for the detailed post. This thread will serve as an excellent reference for those wanting to do a DIY stand.

Louey

Rikko

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys!

Deadhead1450":15gbsnbf said:
Wow, nice job, I appreciate the details. I am glad I looked at your stand today. I started mine this weekend and am just about to start with the plywood covering. How have your doors held up? I would have guessed that the adhesive would have warped the wood subframe as it dried(happened to me before). Did the tiles stay on? Did you do anything on the door frames to hide the plywood layers that would show? How thick is your plywood?

Nice job, thanks for the outlet details, I'm adding them to my stand now.

So far the doors are doing just fine. The silione holds surprisingly well. They're also helping straighten any remaining flaws in the door plywood (most notably the side door panel that doesn't have any supporting braces). I didn't notice any warping - probably because the silicone was just globbed on instead of a solid sheet or stripes. Silicone itself doesn't really shrink as far as I know, either.

As for the top of the plywood:
First I painted it with the white marine paint to help waterproof it. Once the tiles were on it became pretty obvious that there's just way too much white visible on such a dark backdrop. I just painted the tops of the wood that were visible (and also the white cut marks on the tile where applicable) with black paint and while it's pretty obviously painted, when the stand doors are closed and you aren't standing directly over the doors and scrutinizing then, you don't notice it at all.

Right now it's full of fresh water (lugged the garden hose through the house.. That felt unnatural) and so far everything is working out all right. One bulkhead is leaking on the return so tomorrow I'll have to take it off and re-silicone it (I can't tighten it by hand any tighter than it is, nor get any wrenches at it since it's at the bottom of a 24" high overflow box).

Other than that I'm pretty thrilled with the progress. I'll possibly post another thread on plumbing and other nonsense just to get a little more "Dummies" experiences out there. I realized once I got the tank home that I had absolutely no idea how you are supposed to plumb return lines and couldn't find anything written online. The best I could do was "think" (ecch!) and got lots of help from Len's awesome thread.

MartinE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rikko, I really like the look of the tile! Its something you dont see in an aquarium stand a lot. Keep us posted with updates :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: