• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just wondering if anybody else has heard about this.

Before setting up my tank, my mom told me that it was bad luck or fortune or whatever you want to call it to set up a fishtank in the bedroom. I don't know if this is a general superstition or cultural or just her being crazy again.

Either way I'm not superstitious in the least bit so it wouldn't matter to me but I was just wondering if any has heard of this before?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
the only thing you could possibly experience is high humidity and co2 in the room depending on how big the tank is... my parents are also superstitious and never heard of that. i use to have a saltwater tank in my room as well.

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was just wondering if anybody else has heard about this.

Before setting up my tank, my mom told me that it was bad luck or fortune or whatever you want to call it to set up a fishtank in the bedroom. I don't know if this is a general superstition or cultural or just her being crazy again.

Either way I'm not superstitious in the least bit so it wouldn't matter to me but I was just wondering if any has heard of this before?
If your hispanic like i am then yes it is a "superstition" lol i was told its good luck also by numerous people.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: