• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rich-n-poor

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i would like to know what additives if any you use in your reefs (brand name please) and why ?
also do you use any supplements for your corals ? i keep soft corals only current occupants 1 toadstool leather 1 finger leather purple mushrooms marble mushrooms 2 yellow sponges an 2 anenomes ?\
Also when and what and how often do you feed your reefs if at all? i currently have a pair of false percs who do alright whether i feed them or not but i am considering adding another fish soon (mandarian goby.....quick everyone boo and hiss at me for that one) i know they are hard to keep but i think with my live sand bed i will be successful?
icon_confused.gif

Rich-n-poor

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok ok ok stop pushing your way to the front to answer this question

lets have some order in here

just take a number and wait your turn please

jmeader

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should do a search on additives. There are a lot of opinions and that question has been asked many times. I don't feel like dealing with the ignorant flamers right now.
The mandarin should do fine if you have a good pod population with little or no compitition for the pods.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: