• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I just ordered one from Premium Aquatics the other day, it will be here Monday!

I'll let you know what I think when it gets here.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really like this reactor so far. It is very easy to access the media chamber. It also has a spot on the top that you can insert a pH probe into so you can easily tell what pH is running inside.

Of course we have only had it a few days but it seems to be a well thought out piece of equipment.

FB

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laura D":2m4bc9va said:
We really like this reactor so far. It is very easy to access the media chamber. It also has a spot on the top that you can insert a pH probe into so you can easily tell what pH is running inside.

Of course we have only had it a few days but it seems to be a well thought out piece of equipment.

Any more updates about this reactor. Looks like you have had it for 10 months. Any comments. Looking at getting one. I only have a 30 gal now. But this one says it's good up to 250. Don't think I will be any where near that soon.

NMreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine setup for about 3 months now. Works very well on my 70 gallon tank. Until a small brittle star stopped up the intake, it worked flawlessly. That's all my fault though, my intake is in my refugium chamber, so it will proably happen again sometime. Hope yours works as good as mine.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB":283dyw6e said:
Laura D":283dyw6e said:
Any more updates about this reactor. Looks like you have had it for 10 months. Any comments. Looking at getting one. I only have a 30 gal now. But this one says it's good up to 250. Don't think I will be any where near that soon.

Seems to be working well. Marcus had to fiddle with it a bit to keep the right ratio of CO2 going through but that is to be expected. We just just back from a weekend trip and it was running along fine when we got back, stil perfectly adjusted..

One of the big keys for us in having a reactor work well has turned out to be having a quality CO2 regulator and needle valve, not so much the reactor I think.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: