• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kingnick1

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody out there have a naso tang in a 75? If so is it doing well or is it really too big for the tank. Thinking about doing it. I know they do get huge though.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. It's way too big a fish for a 75 gallon. These guys get big fast, and I mean very big. In a 75 gallon, I'd stick with Zebrasoma tangs.

shavo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he will get restless and jump out, they are a really cool fish, but it is a little tank for them even at 3" they are stream lined and like alot of room to swim, awesome fish

shavo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's the big deal, get a bigger tank. that is what i always did. go for a 150 always double what you had, that is the rule

my next is a 250!!!!

mr_X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shavo":2dro9jdb said:
what's the big deal, get a bigger tank. that is what i always did. go for a 150 always double what you had, that is the rule

my next is a 250!!!!
my next is a 700 8)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kingnick1":3cch11or said:
If he'slike 3 in. now how long would he be able to stay in the 75

4- 6 mos..maybe. They're large, stiff bodied, open water fish that need lots of lateral swimming room. They also grow fairly fast. Even 6 foot tanks are too small for a healthy adult specimen. Go with a smaller species (kole,yellow,scopas..)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: