• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to ad a booster pump to my RO/DI system, which feeds a bucket next to my tank. The RO/DI has a auto shut off valve and the bucket has a float valve. I use a liter meter to top off the tank from the bucket. How do I go about adding the booster pump?

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Ideally, there should be a sediment filter ahead of (upstream) the booster pump. An Aquatec 8800 booster pump for instance then has two quick connect fittings, and the pump just goes in-line. Make sure you buy the transformer with the booster pump.

If you'd like to automate operation of the pump you can buy the pressure switch with the pump - it senses when pressure in the line drops (i.e., when your float valve calls for water) and it turns the pump on.

Russ @ BFS

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool seems pretty simple. Thanks for the responce I posted this a few days ago but have been so bust, left for work this morning at 8am and just got home at 11:30 so you get the idea. First time I had chance to check for the responce!

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: