• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
basically shaped like a big "H" Not much room in a cube, but I think I've managed to come up with somthing that works :)

B

Attachments

• NewAquascape.jpg
    NewAquascape.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 2,596
  • NewA2.jpg
    NewA2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 2,590
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got any more pics of your tank? I might be setting up a oceanic 30 cube soon as a fish only but I will have rock in there and I wanna see what I can do.

How much rock is that in there now?

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65g cube in the picture. I'd say there is about 45-50lbs of mixed Marshal Island and Fuji rock. I actually just took a bunch out to redo the aquascape. Now my fish actually have a place to swim and my corals can stick out into the water :) haha

b

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL ah crap. Was thinking it was a 30. Now I am thinking there's not much I can do with the tank. Damn

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe this pic will put it into perspective:) There's plenty you can do with a 30cube :) I've seen some great ones!

Attachments

• TUckerAquarium.jpg
    TUckerAquarium.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 2,581

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can also see the amount of rock that I took out in the first pic. The one with my lil boy was taken about a month ago, before I rearranged things.

btw my tank is 24X24X24

b

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B!

Man that is beautiful!! I like it much better than the old way(not that it was bad).
There is so much more room, nice and open. Did you use glue or rods or anything? I like... :D

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, B, it's looking real nice! Let's see some close ups, though! And I'm holding you accountable for that night picture of plato!!! :D

BTW, did you remove any of your corals?

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the more open look as well. It probably helps with the flow through the reef and prevention of dead spots as well. Nice job!

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with it! Just make the base stable and your widest point (if you're doing one big chunk instead of islands).

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: