• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

tripleup05

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LFS are just simply too expensive around here...$5 for turbos, $3.50 for hermits, stuff like that. I have never bought online, but am thinking about giving petsolutions.com a go. Anybody have any input about them? Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
liveaquaria.com and saltwaterfish.com are, at this point, the old standbys -- plus marinedepotlive and premium aquatics to a degree. Lots of newer, littler operations around now that have good reputations as well, but may have a more specialized selection available.

FWIW, I just had a pleasant purchase of livestock (including some cleaners) from Blue Zoo Aquatics last week.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from petsolutions before. I don't care for the health of their livestock. I do buy dry good from them and that's great. I prefer saltwaterfish.com. I've always had good luck with them.

tripleup05

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking either saltwaterfish.com or liveaquaria, but the prices at petsolutions made me re-think that. I will probably stick with either marinedepotlive, liveaquria, or saltwaterfish though

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petsolutions prices look good but that's before shipping.

anton philipp

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PetSolutions sent my $220.00 LIVE order knowing that overnight delivery WAS NOT GUARANTEED, due to Christmas. It arrived 40 hours later frozen, called, was told to acclimate(No I am Not related to Jesus) the order! I just love adding frozen animals(LPS corals) to my thriving reef to see if the dead could arise and pollute my system with disease, ammomnia, decay...as per instruction DREW/JOHN(Manager) Petsolutions live wipe!!! The tone of the representative was negative, ignorant and downright unpleasant as they cringed at having to CREDIT MY ORDER BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. They did not even care about the LIVESTOCK and it having a LIFE, being alive. They care primarily about making money, I care about the health and wellbeing of my order. So buy from this Non Reputable livestock source if you understand you get what you pay for. Cheap is very expensive in the long run. Would an honest good dealer send living creatures knowing they represented a shipping risk, and would likely die? No, A good honest dealer would not chance it!!!
Just to make a buck? Oh I forgot, it was to make me happy....Yeah right

anton philipp

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cvp7900":35du899e said:
Petsolutions prices look good but that's before shipping.
Yes and just wait till you actually see what you sometimes get, a rare good one, mostly ordinary, and the ringer bad(damaged) , sick(decaying) or just small(way too tiny) piece...not fun

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: