• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a nano tank
IMG_2583.jpg

These are in a display reef tank when entering the store
IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2569-1.jpg

A couple of Angels
IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

This photo of the reef tanks were taking about a year ago
20060616_1356.jpg

20060314_0501.jpg

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
danmhippo":1g2saquk said:
Nice pic.

What size would you consider as non-nano? If your tank that size is nano, mine is betta bowl.

That's an interesting question, one has to consider that once over a certain tank size that the nano tank idea isn't so, for myself im not a huge nano fan for one thing the tank is way too small for me too get the type of enjoyment I would expect from it. Also that many who do keep those small tanks, many run into problems after a lengthy period of time and I have to believe this is because of any misjudging they done as to when water changes etc.. The facts be that in smaller tanks, when any minor problem comes up, it would become a huge problem as they often do>

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double posting, you need to allow some time for one to respond to your question :roll:

Anyway, I just called the lfs and I forget that the tank is a 40 gal hex

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More new photos just taking today at Fish World. So I hope you seen the other pictures so you know what each picture is an update from>

Buddy

This shot was taking from a new 240 gal tank that isn`t on a stand but rather stone or something and I had with me only the 100mm micro lens and weren`t able to get in the whole tank
IMG_2605.jpg

This is a near full tank shot of the 144 gal reef diplay tank which is at the front of the store
IMG_2608.jpg

And here is the full tank shot of the 40 gal nano reef tank
IMG_2610.jpg

And here we have two types of tangs
IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: