• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a bubblemaster skimmer. !!!!

i gonna nab the BM250....

i can't wait........

reefgeek will get the first shipment in on friday. i hope mine is in the mix. but the next shipment will be soon to follow!

pwj1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A BubbleMaster Skimmer is sorta like ASM to Euro-Reef.

BubbleMaster's Euro-Reef is BubbleKing.

There are some differences in the design, but both look complex as each other.

BubbleMaster is 800 or so dollars and a BubbleKing is 1000 or so dollars.

I would really like a BubbleMaster.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• BM2.jpg
    BM2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,764
  • 47499a54c43adeeb59368125f7c1f794.jpg
    47499a54c43adeeb59368125f7c1f794.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,770

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*** here is the pricing info from reefgeek. i figured i would post it only because you can only buy from them. i didn;t think it would hurt. ***

make note of the footprints. they will all fit in standard stands and you get bubbleking technology out of a smaller skimmer.

Pricing is currently as follows. Also if you place a order/pre-order before October 31st you will get an additional 10% off the prices listed below. To place a pre-order simply give me a call toll-free at 866-295-9230.

ATI Bubble Master 150 Protein Skimmer ~ $359 (Up to 100 Gallons) - Dimensions: 7.5" x 6.4" x 20.5"
ATI Bubble Master 200 Protein Skimmer ~ $459 (Up to 250 Gallons) - Dimensions: 13.8" x 8.6" x 18.9"
ATI Bubble Master 250 Protein Skimmer ~ $699 (Up to 500 Gallons) - Dimensions: 15.0" x 9.5" x 21.7"

ATI Web-site:
http://www.atiaquaristik.com/index.php?id=91,0,0,1,0,0

If you have any additional questions, just let me know. We are here to help!

Greg Morgan

ReefGeek, Inc.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the BM200. I thought the 250 would be overkill. this thing is great.

Attachments

• wheel-closeup.jpg
    wheel-closeup.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,550
  • pump_venturi.jpg
    pump_venturi.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,550
  • foam2.jpg
    foam2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2,551

pwj1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how is the BM 200? Do you like it? (((Think clearly on this one. I understand that when we reefers pay a BUTT load of money, we often trick ourselves to say "Oh its the greatest!". So if you was a third party looking into buying it and basing its performance against other skimmers vs price against other skimmers, what would you say?)))

I am thinking about buying one.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha, ha.... the skimmer is still breaking in. it has a real small bubble that is generated from this threadwheel. it is dead quiet also not a sound other than a water splash here and there from the outlet. I am in the works of nixxing that

i will post some updated photos....

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. I wonder how it compares to the recirculating skimmers out there.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PaintGuru":2mstq11i said:
Cool. I wonder how it compares to the recirculating skimmers out there.

funny you ask that. ATI is actually developing a recic model as we speak. the pump system will most likely be from the tunze aerofoamer....

the skimmer broke in last night. my camera is dead and i need to pick up a new rechargable battery. i will post some pics in a bit when i can get my wife's little nikon..

it occured to a couple of us on RC that the reason the skimmers take so long to break in is becuase the bioload in the tanks we have might not be as high as we think it is. it seems that these things are rated very well. after looking at the bubble size and amount of skimmate i would say the bm250 would be a little overkill for my 180g.

i will get the pics up in a few hours...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: