• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice Acanthastrea similiar to this, but with red candy-cane stripes. It's hard to tell the coloration and pattern of the ebay listing from the poor photo though. Get the one you like :) They're all equally hardy.

You aren't the the ebay seller, are you? You guys have similar names.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could go to ebay and request better pictures. One thing to note, though, is that the ebay seller has no feedback yet which would definitely hold me back from purchasing from him.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hard to tell anything about that colony since the seller's obviously incompetent for taking pictures, that or they purposely left it blued out like that to confuse any potential buyers.

Also don't know how much that person knows "only one other colony is known to exist" that alone makes me think STAY AWAY THIS IS SOMEONE WHO'S TRYING TO USE WORDS TO DRIVE UP THE PRICE. Of course he is in Bakersfield so might not see much stuff.

Eitherway as Len says, get the one you like, they all are nice in their own way.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: