• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order via the internet with www.marinesolutionsinc.com for a recirc 110 ocotpus skimmer on the 30th of October. Since that time the order has been "pending" on the customer page, and I haven't received a shipped e-mail of any sort. I called and talked to the owner yesterday and he said it would ship today... but according to the webpage it is still sitting there. Again, no ship confirmation and tracking.

I've also sent 3 emails asking for shipping and tracking info... to no avail. NO REPLY AT ALL.

Has anyone had any difficulties with these guys? Anyone have favorable experiances?

Just currious.

B.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure that it's the same team that ran asmskimmer.com. I had the same thing happen: I put in the order, the card got charged, and received a confirmation but no tracking number and the webpage still said pending. A couple of days after Rob e-mailed me a tracking number. Anyhow, if they said it would ship, then I would assume it has. (I always give the company the benefit of the doubt) My skimmer came with a broken latch and after I sent them pics and gave them some time to catch up, Rob Baker and Joe Reno sent me a replacement. I had a very good experience with the company! :)

If you are concerned about it, give them another call and ask for the tracking number. And relax! :wink:

fungia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same people as asm skimmers and octupus, they are good. sometimes you have to wait a few days for response but never a problem.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: