• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say that most people using this salt are recently having problems finding it. I recently bought Brightwells Neomarine salt just to have something on hand. I haven’t used it yet, but my question is what are you guys doing during this drought? I have enough TMP for one more wc and really don’t want to switch....also if there’s any neomarine users, what’s your experience with that product?

Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Ive just been cutting back on my water changes unfortunately. I heard production isnt the issue its both shipping over to the states and all product being snatched up super quick. They cant keep up w the demand. Hopefully thats remedied in summer like they predict. I dose so i never relied on WCs...maybe try dosing a trace elements for the time being on top of your 3 part

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I’m a TM pro user and luckily I still have a bucket left, but in the past when I couldn’t find it I used Coral life blue bucket which for me mixes pretty close in parameters. I’m not concerned with cal, mag etc.., but the lower Alk which the TM pro for me is 7.7. The blue mixed at 8.0 which isn’t too bad, but had to dose to bring up the cal and mag. Most mixes are higher in alk. It always easier to dose to raise #s than to lower them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
shortage.png

what shortage ?

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
you know what salt i used to really like like 8 years ago, that Preiss aquaristik salt from reefomania(whatever happened to mark), i had great results , who asked? nobody ,sorry! =|

Attachments

• preis-aquaristik-meersalz (1).jpg
    preis-aquaristik-meersalz (1).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: