bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I have the 3155 and keep the water in my sump within a very small variance. I have an Apex now and when the pumps go off and the water level in my sump rises, the 'water too high' alarm goes off. Here is my question: the Tunze manual specifically says not to use it with a controller but what i want to do is have the Tunze turn off during the feeding cycle and come back on when the water level returns to normal - does any do this and would this work? Thx.

Eric

JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have the 3155 and keep the water in my sump within a very small variance. I have an Apex now and when the pumps go off and the water level in my sump rises, the 'water too high' alarm goes off. Here is my question: the Tunze manual specifically says not to use it with a controller but what i want to do is have the Tunze turn off during the feeding cycle and come back on when the water level returns to normal - does any do this and would this work? Thx.

Eric
Easiest solution is to create a separate holder for the high water sensor.
Or switch to a apex ato.
I haven't had a apex in a few years so I don't remember if it's possible to turn off the outlet for the tunze during feeding mode.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: