• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
NewCorals_37-4.jpg

NewCorals_35-4.jpg

NewCorals_25-9.jpg

NewCorals_24-4.jpg

NewCorals_12-10.jpg

NewCorals_13-5.jpg

NewCorals_21-4.jpg

NewCorals_36-4.jpg

NewCorals_22-5.jpg

NewCorals_28-4.jpg

NewCorals_9-9.jpg

NewCorals_7-11.jpg

NewCorals_8-8.jpg

NewCorals_26-6.jpg

NewCorals_31-3.jpg

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
LOL, probably less colorful?

I wouldn't say these are blasted with blue, they are photographed under t5, ATI Blue Plus, ATI Aquablue Special, and ATI Purple Plus... same lights we've been using for years now.

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm running the same lights and my tank looks no where near the blue. Using 3 Blue + and 2 Blue special and one purple.

I have 4 blue +, 1 blue special, and one purple... just changed the bulbs a month ago too. I run only the 4 blue plus, unless i'm photographing I turn on the other two. The tank is kind of shallow at 16"

Omar

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Oh Jaa...(atleast I don't have to look at your legally blonde dog pic anymore...does that dog come in men's?) who rattled your sweet pickle school bus?

I understand an acute lack of critical/analytcal reading skill is a common place for you....Hence, your inability to determine the meaning of libelous from that epic MP60 mega B.S. call-out session you brought on yourself...classic...

I thought I was clear...There was no "assumption" that you bought from Cherry. I was moved by your inflamatory remarks/inquiry about their choice of lighting (you know, the one you apparently have in ma's basement) was somehow misleading buyers.

There's no question that Cherry Corals have some of the best stuff in the nation and everyone knows, hence the RESPECTFUL crowds they command at every swap.

Calling out Cherry, Ecotech, and celebrity veteran reefers....when will it stop? Its seems you try to challenge everyone when you have no place to do so as myself and most reefers on here. You really enjoy annoying people...yOU are the terd that wont flush! I have to think the main aim of this site is to educate and promote the marine hobby via good karma.
I really suggest you stop your ways before youre banned from this site as you were on RC...

Im not going to exhange anymore with you, its pointless and sad...just stop it...Im not alone on this and you are single handedly embarrasing yourself! Please practice and improve your self-mastery and be more compliant with your myriad of mental medication. Good luck and to all a goodnight...
-O
ps
www.thesaurus.reference.com
Bellevue Psychiatric Clinic 27th and 1st NYC

I have bought from them before at the swap, the last swap was at NJ reefers swap and the stand was blasted in blue lights there as well. Don't assume that I have never seen their stuff or their display. You know what assuming makes you right?

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Oh Jaa...(atleast I don't have to look at your legally blonde dog pic anymore...does that dog come in men's?) who rattled your sweet pickle school bus?

I understand an acute lack of critical/analytcal reading skill is a common place for you....Hence, your inability to determine the meaning of libelous from that epic MP60 mega B.S. call-out session you brought on yourself...classic...

I thought I was clear...There was no "assumption" that you bought from Cherry. I was moved by your inflamatory remarks/inquiry about their choice of lighting (you know, the one you apparently have in ma's basement) was somehow misleading buyers.

There's no question that Cherry Corals have some of the best stuff in the nation and everyone knows, hence the RESPECTFUL crowds they command at every swap.

Calling out Cherry, Ecotech, and celebrity veteran reefers....when will it stop? Its seems you try to challenge everyone when you have no place to do so as myself and most reefers on here. You really enjoy annoying people...yOU are the terd that wont flush! I have to think the main aim of this site is to educate and promote the marine hobby via good karma.
I really suggest you stop your ways before youre banned from this site as you were on RC...

Im not going to exhange anymore with you, its pointless and sad...just stop it...Im not alone on this and you are single handedly embarrasing yourself! Please practice and improve your self-mastery and be more compliant with your myriad of mental medication. Good luck and to all a goodnight...
-O
ps
www.thesaurus.reference.com
Bellevue Psychiatric Clinic 27th and 1st NYC
WOW i'm so honored that you would write so much about me, but there you go again by assuming that for one that I was trying to call out Cherry Corals. You ever stop to think that maybe I wanna buy something but I wanna see it in regular light? I don't think you stopped to even ponder that. Secondly, unlike you I do not live in my MA's house and haven't since I was 18. I bought my house at the age of 26, Sorry if you can't comprehend that, seeing how you live in an aprtment with your mom. And as for Veteran reef keepers/hobbyist very few on here have the experience and time I have had in the hobby including yourself. I have over 16 years in the hobby going on 17. And what pics have I ever posted misleading anyone? Any pic of anything I have ever sold on here I have had both my regular and blue lights on so people can see what it would look like in both lights. And I find it very pathetic that you would follow me around and keep tabs on me because your life is so boring. As for other issues you mentioned they have been resolved with the proper people and you have no clue what happened. You are just projecting your thoughts and assuming which makes you a "you know what". You are very uneducated about my life and what I do and you know absolutely nothing about me. Sorry Cherry Corals for this post. I will be buying from you guys again and you know from the swap that my post was not meant to be malicious, but the fact I do not keep my tank that blue.

Acro76

cherrycorals.com farmer!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
uhh... anyways, the beauty of the Aqua Illumination light is that many, if not most of our customers now know that we can "dial in" the fixture to better represent the color of their tanks. We spend all day at swaps changing the color of the light, its fun to do and watch people's reactions who have never seen this fixture...

BTW, many acans in Australia are collected at 10 to 15 meters, so the light is very blue at that depth, so blue light is "regular light" for them.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thank you for clarifying, as I thought it was 16 going on 18...I get confused sometimes.

Not taking sides, just laughing at a funny line.

Sick stuff Cherry Corals
Your welcome, but it is obvious that I need to clarify things for Obewab, seeing how he has no clue why I asked about the lighting.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: