Status
Not open for further replies.

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Hi guys,
I just want to ask if anybody would like to order fish with me.
In next week I want to order one box (25 fish) of Black & White Ocellaris Clown from Australia, 25 is minimum order, but we can order even 50.
I don't know yet if they are wild or tank raised but will get this info as soon as possible.

The supplier have agreed to combine ship these Clownfish - July 8th shipment.
Attached is a picture taken from The Marine Center. You can read more about it here: http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/clownfish/ocellarisclownblackwhiteaustrali/
the price will be around $50 shipped to NY JFK
please lmk as soon as possible

best regards,
mark

Attachments

• clown.bmp
    293 KB · Views: 418

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
yes Deanos $50 each, pick up in my house or can deliver if you want, don't know nothing about size yet but will ask.
payment can be even paypal, I have to find minimum 5 person to help me with this order because is to much money for me at this time.

regards,
mark

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
I got info they are tank raised and will be bigger than 1" (some can be up to 2") but anyway is to late for order guys :(
maybe next time, just lmk who is def in.

all the best,
mark

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
They are really nice! ;)

Attachments

• Bw_Clown.jpg
    Bw_Clown.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 304

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
is there somethign special about them? i have black and whites and paid like 35 bucks a piece for them

Wow, where did you find them for $35 a piece? Are you sure they're not black and white Saddlebacks? If you know a place that sells black and white Percs/occellaris for $35 a piece, please fill us in on the details.

reefoman... those are NICE black & whites... the faces look completely black.

Where were these ordered from?

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
reefoman

who is the supplier?

, Now that im not longer a vendor in this board , Im a member and i can speak out to help fellow members , TO asnwer you question.

He gets its from CA wholesaler and making money on each fish. Which is tail doesnt make this a group buy,

Manhattan reefs is aware of this non reg vendor . Maybe you guys should doing some more looking into things , after all this s a community

Last edited:

Slamajamajama

Because Thats How I Roll.
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
, Now that im not longer a vendor in this board , Im a member and i can speak out to help fellow members , TO asnwer you question.

He gets its from CA wholesaler and making money on each fish. Which is tail doesnt make this a group buy,

Manhattan reefs is aware of this non reg vendor . Maybe you guys should doing some more looking into things , after all this s a community
thread needs to be closed...its of no use to any1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: