Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I will be making an order with Jeff's Exotic fish REAL soon. (Need to order a PinPoint PH Monitor which is currently on sale for $74.99) Also, they have some AWESOME sales on livestock and some dry goods.

Give me a call if anyone wants to order.

-Alfred
917-287-5512

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I probably need to get a calcium and alk test kit and they have saliferts at a good price. I've wanted to get one of those PH monitors, but I will probably get one of those el cheapo ones that run on watch batteries. what do you all think?

I also need to get two PH. 9one is for the alife should be like 50-100 gph. and another to move water to my fuge from the display that should be 100-300 gph. what whould you recomend? anyone got somthing old lying around?

thanks

[ February 20, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: The Great Rupert ]

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The order is going to be made on Weds. or Thursday, I want to order 2 of the 3 for $49.99 clam specials (Gold Maxima's), and would have 2 extra clams. (I am getting 1, my father is getting 1 and someone else wants 2)

I am also ordering cleaner shrimp and some fish and corals for my father's new tank. If anyone wants to add to this order, now is the time.

-Alfred

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
if I got those 3 tests and 10 Astrea Snails how would you want me to pay you? it would come to bout 50 dollars. i don't know about your habits, but if you are at NWA durring the week my father could meet you there (right near his office) and bring it back so I don't have to pay for shipping twice.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Originally posted by The Great Rupert:
I probably need to get a calcium and alk test kit and they have saliferts at a good price...

...(asked nicely for help, but igniored)...
Man, I thought I was bad about not reading the posts well
what is the best way top contact you to talk about how I would get the goods? I would call, exept I kinda keep wierd hours. email, PP, IM, publicly, smoke signals, carrier pidgeons, or whatever is best for you.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Best way to reach me is via telephone or email. I dont mind calls between the hours of 9am and 11pm.

It looks like the order will be made on Thursday for Friday delivery. That way I have time to make it to my fathers house and help him acclimate his corals and clams.

-Alfred
917-287-5512
[email protected]

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was over at Jeffs aight to see what would get me interested and saw this. Tongan Colored Acropora . What color are we talkin here.?

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
yeah I was gonna warn you guys about jeff's but good thing stix placed that link before you guys sent an order out

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have had nothing but good experiences with Jeff's Exotic Fish. I had a $60 credit in their system for 3 years, I thought I had lost it, but when I called and ordered they applied it to my order.

The problems I have noticed is that 99% of the places have a live delivery guarantee, but this does not cover shipping, they basically apply a credit which is good towards livestock on your next order.

I will check with Marine Depot and see if their prices match up. (Jeff's has some awesome prices)

-Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have been looking for some alternative places, and everywhere I look, the prices are more than double. (On the 9 for $99 deal and on other corals and fish)

Anyone know of any alternative places? My order from last month with Jeff's went great, I got my 25 Turbo snails for $15, a REAL NICE Ultra Blue Crocea for about $30, my Ushio 175 W MH bulbs for $54.99 each, 2 cleaner shrimp @ $8 each and some fish. Everything came in alive and healthy. Plus, they applied the 3 year old $60 credit.

My father insists I make the order tomorrow for a Friday delivery, if I do not find an alternative I will order from Jeff's. For future orders I will transship my own stuff from Jakarta, Solomon Islands and Fiji.

-Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just got my order from Jeff's. To let everyone know how it went, looks like 1 coral didn't make, but they gave me credit right away and credit for a mushroom rock in which most of the mushrooms fell off.

All of the corals are fairly large and very healthy in the 9 for $99 deal. The fish look GREAT, and the clams look like they are nice.

Once everything has opened up I will give a full report.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: