• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone wanna split these with me, i cant bring myself to spend a full 75 for one piece of zoos

Aquadesignz.com

Z-21 on zooanthid page 2

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Can you ask Anthony how many polyps are on that small frag and also if they would appear blue under power compacts? Let me know and i might split with you.

-Steven

[ April 20, 2004, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok will do, also if you wanan add anythign to the order thats fine, there will be no extra shipping for up to 3 more pieces.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Steven, He got back to me, he said they were blue under 10K VHO's, and there will be atleast 20+ polyps. With shipping total is $65 each LMK

Crakeur, cool stuff i dont see any blues though, and to me it looks like those pics are either doctored or taken under pure actinics.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Damn, 10+ polyps for $65.00. They are really sweet looking tho, i'll take a chance, you can count me in.

Let me know when you are ordering.

[ April 20, 2004, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yeah i know, that hurts dont it, Ive been looking for sweet blues for a long time and keep gettin screwed over so i figure i might as well just spend the money and get what i want. Im gonna paypal him now. Ill let you know when he ships and we cna settle up when they get here. Cool?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wed, the blue zoo pics show the actual frag and the colony under (sky blue). Are they doctored? Don't know. A friend of mine is in the process of setting up a grow out room for a business enterprise I am forcing him into and he has been in contact with the owner of that site. Seems he's fairly aboveboard with his livestock. Never ordered from him so I don't know firsthand.

Be forewarned with Yang, his zoos are not always wysiwyg. I've ordered a few times and the purple zoos I ordered were brown. His lighting and camera gave a far nicer appearance. He also puts multiple frags in one bag (not the same type either).

Nice guy but he is hasty in getting his stuff out the door.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: